Sunday 22 January 2012

Maple Buttermilk Tarts With Hazlenut Crust

Followed an amercian recipe from www.honeyandjam.com  and got a bit mixed up with the butter measurement conversion - it only wanted half a stick of butter not 1 and a half! But it was rescued anyway. I added chopped hazlenuts in with the maple buttermilk as well. Really nice 9 out of 10. I have frozen the rest of the maple butter milk as I had too much after a disaster with some of the far too buttery pastry, I hope this survives the freezer?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tart, I give you 10/10. It was lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks dead tasty! I have too many cook books too, 20+ minimum, but I never use them and just make stuff up! I use my if book of baking though, perhaps I should start being adventurous and try the books.

    ReplyDelete