Sunday 1 January 2012

1st Jan 2012

Well I'm quite dissapointed in myself today, I have not cooked anything and have eaten pretty badly, maybe I was more hungover than I thought?

I had fruit juice, coffee and a bacon, egg and chilli ketchup English muffin for breakfast and another coffee and half a pizza for lunch. should I try to redeem myself at dinner or sod it and try harder tomorrow?   

I am a failure on day 1.

Just had Chinese takeaway and Toblerone - tomorrow will be different!

One good thing I have done is tear out all the recipes I want to keep from all the food magazines I had (now in recycling bin) and am ready to organise into a scrap book. How to sort them though, just in a random order or by meat, fish etc or snacks, dinners, desserts?

2 comments:

  1. Shame, better luck today. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hasn't gone so well - attacked the biscuit tin - tomorrow when I'm back at work should be much easier I hope!

    ReplyDelete