Sunday 8 January 2012

8th Jan 2012

I have lost 4lb this week!!!!

To celebrate I am making the porridge. Didn't have pecan or hazlenuts so have used walnuts and have swapped figs for dates. Wow it tastes like a warming winter pudding 9 out of 10 - Bill knows how to make breakfast! We served it with tinned pears which went reallly well.


I might try to see if I can make it without the cream next time, quartering the recipe and swapping the mike and cream for soya milk, could still be good? Maybe? ..

Going to have leftovers of the jerk chicken for dinner tonight and I know they will be damn good leftovers. 

Made the Bill's Basics Baked Orecchiette with Sausage and Cavolo Nero, didn't have the right pasta so just used what we had in the cupboard. I haven't tried it yet as it's for lunches during the week (has filled 5 lunch boxes). 6 out of 10 was a very nice lunch but don't feel I can judge it fairly as only tasted it reheated.





1 comment:

  1. This sounds yummy, I really must try to make this myself.

    ReplyDelete