Sunday 15 January 2012

Mini Cupcakes!





I used a basic vanilla cupcake recipe and used half in a 48 hole mini cupcake tray in cases. Then I but some nutella on all of them and used a skewer to swirl it in and put them in the oven on 180c for 7 minutes. Then while they were cooling I added a large table spoon of nutella to the rest of the batter and a lot of red food coloring to turn them into mini red velvet cakes and cooked these. I but the rest of the nutella which was about a large tablespoon into a bowl with some 3tbs butter a table spoon of philadelphia and some icing sugar and cocoa powder and mixed till a nice very tasty chocolate frosting was created. I miked a half a tub of philadelphia with icing sugar and butter and red food coloring to make a nice pink cream cheese frosting for the red velvet cupcakes and went sprinkle crazy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment