Friday 30 December 2011

D-Day is comming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diet Day 1st January 2012

Somehow I have to come up with an amazing diet that means I get to cook from my beautiful cookbooks but still loose weight. I want to loose 2.5 stone before 16th June which is roughly 1.6lbs a week which is an achievable goal and I like achievable goals! This should mean by my holiday I will be 7lbs lighter than my pre-giving up smoking weight which allows me 7lbs to gain happily whilst in America!

So what do I pick for week 1 - Chosen recipes:

1. Bill's Basics (Pg 78) - Baked Borlotti Beans & Pancetta Soup
2. Bill's Basics (Pg 134) - Bill's Coq Au Vin
3. Jamie Oliver Magazine 25 (Pg 43) - Baked Potato Soup
      
But of course I must not forget that today, I can eat what I like and fully intend too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment